Friday, October 23, 2009

Shuffle update Selasa/Rabu/Kamis

Selasa - music that has yet to be shuffled my way: Do Make Say Think, ESG, Gastr Del Sol, Islaja, Jim O'Rourke, Miles Davis, The Necks.

Rabu - music listened to at the end of conference day one and before heading out to dinner: Triosk's The Headlight Seranade, followed by shuffle heaven - Magic I. D., "Loopstruck," I Am Robot and Proud, "The Electricity in Your House Wants to Sing," Khonnor, "Man from the Anthill," The Sundays, "I Kicked a Boy" (2.18 minutes - more pop of this length, please), Jeremy Jay, "Will You Dance with Me?", Nico Muhly, "Quiet Music," Fetty, "Pariaman" (more Sublime Frequencies), and Steve Reich, "Pulses."

Kamis - carried the iPod around with me today and I accidentally pressed play, which meant when I arrived in Salatiga and in desperate need of some relaxation, the battery was dead! My first shuffle-free day. A Conradian moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment