Friday, October 23, 2009

Jumat @ UKSW 23 Okt

Week 4. Downhill skiing from here on in, folks.

Headed to Reflexology this morning, as last night's three hour trip back to Salatiga left me cramped up. Each person there has thier own technique, today's guy preferring a pinching the neck method, usually in a surprise attack mode. Would that he perfected the method, rather than preferred using it.

Will be a busy day at work, as the two unexpected days in Yogyakarta have put me behind with my marking and lesson preparation. Tomorrow I head there again, as a tourist; no chance that I'll be taking any marking with me to Borobudor temple. Done some lesson prep for next week's classes. This afternoon, before my Literary Appreciation class, I've got 40 papers to assess. Argh. Need time also to upload photos and gather my thoughts about the last two days in Yogya.

From outside, the sound of the student gamelan obliterated by amplified Indonesian pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment