Thursday, October 1, 2009

Selasa 29 iPod pleasure

Home, after a little chat with Ibu, some water, some fruit, I retire to my room, lay down, and shuffle my way to a restful state.

TV Resistori - "Kontraposto"

Spunk - "Ankmost"

Inch-Time - "Icicles and Snowflakes"

Noah Howard - "Queen Anne"

Arthur Russell - "Hey! How Does Everyone Know"

Mice Parade - "Two, Three, Fall"

Nisennenmondai - "Pop Group"

Destroyer - "What Road"

Destroyer - "It's Gonna Take an Airplane"

Great work, my little iPod friend, particularly the double dose of Destroyer at the end. Who knows what sounds tomorrow will bring?

Didn't realise that there was an Indonesian Christian rock music genre, but there is and that's what Priscilla listens to and sings along to. A marked contrast to the Javanese music I heard on the radio, while in the angkota.

No comments:

Post a Comment