Thursday, October 1, 2009

Morning after

Thank goodness for chemistry. Excellent sleep last night, out before 10pm and awake at 6am. Preparation, as in AFL, is everything. Anticipating the suara mesjid I made sure earplugs were accessible, the fan on (its industrial whirr sure to add an ambient layer to the soundclash), and that I followed D&L's advice. A chipper start to the day. Also good for my bodyclock to get a solid 8 hours in.

Breakfast: Australian! Bread, peanut paste, egg, milk, and water. The previous day I was presented with a Javanese breakfast - fried rice and egg, which was way too large and heavy for me at that time of day. The bread is not like bread as we know it in Australia.

By 8.10am I'm on the road to work. Looking forward to it; yesterday was all about orientation, whereas today will about starting to do some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment